Something great has to end for something great to begin.
- Parents want great things for their kids. Kids want great things for themselves.
- The direction of love is toward the kids -- it's not about the parents.
- Parents and kids have to let go of each other.
- It can be a challenging process for both.
- When parents let go first, it's better for the kids.
- Even without words, the parent speaks boldly, "You can do this!"
He lead the way in the process of letting go. I'm so proud of him. Amy looks pretty excited about it too!
She took the arm of another great man in her husband, who also happens to be named Jeff!